No-Where Consultants is Kansas City’s littlest agency with the biggest plans. We give voice to the underdogs and vision to the early birds. As a certified B-Corp, we put our values first. Our distributed team is laid-back, innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering top-tier services. Currently, No-Where is looking for a Part- Time Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a large surface area of the business ranging from client success to project tasks to quality control. The scrappy folks who default to an 'I could do that' attitude are what we need.
Remote candidates will be considered. Part-time position.
Duties/Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
- Takes initiative in an interdepartmental team to facilitate project completion and customer satisfaction
- Document reviews, proofing, and organization
- Manage various internal and external communication tools including sales leads and invoices
- Assist with appointment setting and scheduling
- Assist copywriters with research and fact checking
- Self-starts to knock out other related duties as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of digital marketing and web technologies preferred
- Proficiency with a variety of tools such as Slack, Monday.com, Google Business Suite, Microsoft
Office Products, etc preferred
- Benefits package options available
- Flexible work schedule
Our goal is to migrate this to a full-time position for the right candidate. We look forward to meeting you!
**Remote position will be considered. Potential for flexible work schedule. **
**Ability to start in 1-2 week timeframe preferred. **
No-Where is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Your EEO rights are protected by law.