No-Where Consultants is Kansas City’s littlest agency with the biggest plans. We give voice to the underdogs and vision to the early birds. As a certified B-Corp, we put our values first. Our distributed team is laid-back, innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering top-tier services. Currently, No-Where is looking for a Frontend WordPress Dev.
Our Frontend WP Devs deliver detailed and exciting web sites to customers in various industries and styles. You'll never build the same site twice working with us. Remote candidates will be considered. Part-time position.
Key responsibilities for Frontend WP Dev:
- Build Wordpress and other CMS-based websites using best practices and modern standards.
- Be comfortable with basic CSS, HTML5 and other modern front-end development languages to make updates and customizations as needed.
- Be able to build websites to specification using provided design files.
- Be comfortable quality checking and correcting websites to ensure good design and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple leads in coordination with project managers and executive leadership.
- 2+ years of work experience in a comparable role or appropriate education with current portfolio.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing as well as verbally.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please provide link to your portfolio
**Remote position will be considered. Potential for flexible work schedule. **
**Ability to start in 1-2 week timeframe preferred. **
No-Where is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Your EEO rights are protected by law.